Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
Basic Facts about Italy
- Italy is the home to one of the oldest Universities in the world where education has been a central part of the Italian Culture and Society.
- Italy comes in at fifth place in term of population in all over the Europe with 61 million inhabitants.
- Italy is the one of the most popular Country where 40% Population of Italy does not use Internet.
- Italy is mostly famous for its Branding like Ferrari, Gucci, Prada, Armani, Versace, Lamborghini and many more. These are all Italian brands that are widely available around the world.
Why Study in Italy
- Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe where you can study abroad and that goes for tuition fees and living costs as well.
- Italy is a prominent global examination area because of its high multicultural mood, however the nation additionally has a few top open and private colleges.
- Compared to other countries in the southern part of Europe, life in Italy starts and ends late in the evening. At 8 p.m. the streets are full of life, and sometimes this is the time when life just begins.
- In Italy Students can find a suitable study program in any field, Students can imagine from Arts to Computer Science, many of which are taught in English.
Eligibility to Study in Italy
- Minimum 60% in 12th Grade for undergraduate study in a university.
- Overall 6.0 Bands not less than 5.5 for bachelor degree.
- TOEFL is also accepted in some of the universities.
- For PG Programs and Master’s Degree a minimum 6.5 bands with not less than 5.5 bands.
h3>Living In Italy
- Family and Friends are still key part of life in Italy.
- Living in Italy Can be a life Changing Experience
- As a whole, Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land area being dominated by forest and tundra.
The Italian Minimum Wage
The Legal per month minimum Wage in each of Italy’s Provinces for 2018 are as follow
Average Monthly Wage in Italy
Salaries for popular jobs
|Job Title||Average Salary|
|Administrative Assistant||2,019 EUR|
|Biomedical Engineer||4,184 EUR|
|CAD Drafter||2,842 EUR|
|Chartered Accountant||3,171 EUR|
|Chief Executive Officer||8,484 EUR|
|Chief Financial Officer||8,051 EUR|
|Civil Engineer||3,513 EUR|
|Civil Engineer||3,360 EUR|
|Computer Technician||2,875 EUR|
|Creative Director||3,818 EUR|
|Developer / Programmer||3,200 EUR|
|Electrical Engineer||3,861 EUR|
INSTITUTIONS OF ITALY
- Global Campus of Human Rights
- LUISS University
- Politecnico di Milano
- Sapunza University of Rome
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- University of Bologna
- University of Milan
- University of Naples Federico
- University of Padua
- University of Rome Tor Vergata
- University of Turin
- University of Verona
- University of Trento
- University of Pisa
- University of Torino
- Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies
- University of Turin
- University of Pavia
- University of Milano-Bicocca
- University of Brescia
- University of Catania
- University of Bergamo
- University of Calabria
- Marche Polytechnic University